Monday, April 19, 2010

My makeup essentials

There are a few things I cannot leave the house without doing... my makeup is one of them.
Over the years I have tried hundreds of potions, lotions, colors and stains to find the perfect look. While I update it constantly, these are a few that I will take with me forever.

Dior Diorshow Mascara in 'Black'
The only mascara I will touch! It makes your eyelashes multiply in size and gives them this flutter that I have never seen with another mascara.

Clinique eyeshadow in 'Shimmer/Rum Spice'
This is soft powder eyeshadow that has a shimmer to it and mixes well with other colors.

Nars lipgloss in 'Turkish Delight and Striptease'
I mix them together for the perfect nude/pink shine.

Mac Blush in 'Pink Swoon'
The 'perfect' blush that gives you a youthful natural flush.

Mineral Fusion Loose Powder foundation in 'Cool2'
{This is the foundation I use daily because it's light, easy to apply and stays on all day.}
Mini brush for easy use and storage.

Estee Lauder 'Double Wear Light foundation'
{I only add this to the lineup because it is amazing for special events. I dont use it everyday, but I used it for my wedding and it was wonderful. TIP: Buy the brush to apply it for a seriously professional look.}

Clinique 'Dramatically different moisturizing Gel'
I use this everyday without fail. It is oil free, light and moisturizing. I feel naked without it.


2 comments:

  1. i love my mac blush too.

    bad gal lash by benefit? also awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually tried bad gal lash for the first time last week at the benefit counter. I almost left with a bucket full of their makeup, as everything looked so great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely thoughts xx Nikki

With Love, Nikki