Friday, April 30, 2010

Baby Blues

While I love and stay committed to all my handbags, at times they are not the easiest to tote.
My LV 40 Speedy is down right huge, and leaves indents in my arm every time I carry it. My YSL Muse is a bit heavy on the shoulder before I even start adding my "essentials." My Nightingale is currently my most flexible bag, but even when using the shoulder strap, the body becomes a bit bulky.
So I decided I'm in the market for a new, versatile, easy to wear bag.
I'm eyeing the Marc by Marc Jacobs Q Hiller as my first choice, in the lovely chambray colored leather.
Any opinions?



7 comments:

  1. I hear you Nikki! These day's I've been sporting my Rebecca Minkoff Clutch (actually with a crossover body strap) almost everyday for it's sheer convenience and to relieve my shoulders. Any crossover body bag is tops in my book! Happy Friday!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love anything Marc Jacobs and/or blue! It's a great bag.

    xx,
    Anna Jane

    http://seejaneworkplaylive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it's beautiful. I love that color blue and it would be so easy on the shoulders! I'm a huge fan of this.

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great bag. I love the color. Another brand to check out that I love is Furla.

    Have a great weekend,
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  5. that bag is super super gorgeous, the blue is a really great shade!

    ReplyDelete
  6. buy it!! bought this exact beautiful marc in a raspberry color last year to use all spring/summer, and I.LOVE.IT!

    http://asequindressatbreakfast.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great article!I get a lot of knowledge from it. And there is another fashionable and pratical bag website I'd like to share with you. handbags

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely thoughts xx Nikki

With Love, Nikki