Monday, May 3, 2010

Confessions of a Concealaholic



I haven't had a true concealer for years. If needed, I would use a thicker foundation around my eyes or blemishes.
That was until a friendly girl at the Benefit counter of Bloomingdales "freshened up" my makeup a few weeks ago, using the brand spankin' new "Confessions of a Concealaholic" box set.
The set includes concealers for under the eyes, the brow arch, an eye lid primer, face primer (for dewy finish) and 2 blemish concealers to be mixed for a personalized color.
On that random 80 degree day, my makeup stayed fresh, and looked professionally done until bedtime.
I purchased one for myself last week, and the results are consistent. This is a great buy.





3 comments:

  1. What a darling box set! Pretty and a good buy, you can't go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Erase Paste! By far, the best concealer out there.

    xx,
    Anna Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cute set!

    The result will surely turn out great! Most definitely!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely thoughts xx Nikki

With Love, Nikki