Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Holiday Wishlist

With my birthday and Christmas rapidly approaching, I can't help but dream of a few items I'd like to get myself. Some, I've been eyeing for a while (sapphire ring), and some I've only just discovered but already begged my husband to get me (Jonathan Adler pill box.)

What is on your wish list this year?
WISHLIST

1. Sapphire ring.
2. House of Harlow black starburst necklace, $70
3. Extra long white woven scarf
4. Sabon Lemon Mint Body Scrub, $30
5. Crate and Barrel Edge Wine Glasses, $11 each
6. Tory Burch Reva ballet flat in orange or green, $195
7. Jonathan Adler Nixon throw in Orange, $295
8. Soft bow belt, Anthropologie, $28
9. Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow in Double Date, $17
10. Perpetual Blooms towels (Anthropologie), $8-36
11. Dara Ettinger Chelsea ring, $88
12. Dark denim trouser jeans, $150
13. Jonathan Adler DOLLS pillbox, $28
14. Nordstrom Crystal Collection Bezel Bracelets, $38-50






19 comments:

  1. Loving ideas.. the oranges flats are my fave
    LOx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ring is gorgeous - I might be putting that on my list now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your ideas! That ring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm lovin' those bracelets and I am heading to Nordstrom's today...dangerous! Looks like I'll be buying a gift for ME today!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. great list! I might print it out for myself..

    hope you get a few things on it. :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I completely agree with every item!!! I just got a new pair of wide leggy trouser jeans and I love them!! I LOVE the idea of orange revas - I thought I wanted black next but orange...DIE! And that throw, sooo perfect! (Orange is my fav color!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This list is just too, too awesome!!! 4, 5, 7, 11... I love it all! And #9 looks like the one you got me not so long ago :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im in love with that necklace:) Wow..what a great list:)
    Kisses and have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute are those little pill boxes?! Love everything...I have a bow belt like that and it gets so much use. Definitely worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I NEED those Tory flats. So pretty. And I love that scarf!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the rings you picked! A new camera lens is on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That saphire ring is outstanding! I hope you get everything on you fabulous list!

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those orange flats are so amazing! I also wouldn't mind those cute wine glasses :) Such lovely finds!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh, great list! Love the flats, the throw, and the chelsea ring! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those towels are so adorable! I shared my list on my blog this past week. Some things I want include iWork software and new running shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE! I tweeted but not sure if you received it;). Hope you got everything you wished for. Would love to catch up soon, it's been way too long xxxx miss you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely thoughts xx Nikki

With Love, Nikki