Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Holiday Shopping {Part Three}

I've just about finished up my holiday shopping for loved ones, and I'm really happy and excited to present my family and friends with my finds.
Along the way, I managed to find a few small gifts for myself, including #8, 9 & 15 on this list.


Happy Shopping loves!

SHOPPING-GUIDE-part 3



1. House of Harlow Abalone Starburst Ring, $70
4. Box of gourmet petit fours, $20
8. Emergency Chocolate, $5
9. Anthropologie Silver leaf glass votive, $6 each {I have a set of these, and they are exquisite when lit}
14. Sephora brush set and glitter pouch, $15
15. Minnetonka back zip bootie, $50 {Most comfortable and easy-to-wear boot that I own!}



15 comments:

  1. I adore that Aldo handbag! How do you create your wishlists, on photoshop? I love how they come out :)


    xo Lynzy
    http://sparklingfootsteps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that vase and those mocassins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This might be the most fun list yet! I love EVERYTHING. I tried to get you #13 for your birthday, but they were sold out :(
    I'm so glad you got those booties (#15) - they are so cool!! And #9 are so pretty.. Ok, I'm going to stop before I comment on all 15. lol
    LOVE YOU! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be so happy with ANYTHING on this list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the perfect eclectic mix of goodies, love!!! I have a taller pair of minitakas and i love them...i do not wear near enough - time to bust them out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to find any of these under the tree with my name on them. Especially #15, 13, & 2.

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Santa, Can I have one of everything? Please and Thank You.... ; )))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will take the NARS lip gloss, that fabulous handbag and the HOH ring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh I love the idea of emergency chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay Yay Yay!! I love those Minnetonka's so much. I finally started the shopping and found a fringey pair on way sale for my niece. Whew! But I love everything you have on here. Great list!

    xo,
    c

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it all! I almost bought the Stephanie Johnson cosmetic pouch at Bendels the other night but I decided against it. I've been kicking myself ever since. Might have to make a trip back :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Hanky Panky set is a most wonderful gift! I wish I had more pairs of them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love these gifts!! and that Aldo bag is so cute! Who would have thought Aldo for bags! LOVE it! xoxox Love you

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a great article!I get a lot of knowledge from it. And there is another fashionable and pratical bag website I'd like to share with you. Lady handbags

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely thoughts xx Nikki

With Love, Nikki