Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Total Stud

If you are anything like me, you've already dedicated too much time dreaming of cool weather fashion. It's my favorite season and I get a surge of excitement with each new trend I see emerging.
The use of studs as an embellishment to accessories, is such an easy way to add some shine and texture to any outfit.

Photobucket



1. Hype Jeweled Clutch
2. Mulberry Studded Bootie
3. Jeweled and Studded mini skirt
4. Sarah Berman studded suede clutch
5. F21 Studded ballet flats
6. Fleet Ilya Leather cuff
7. Miu Miu Suede studded platforms
8. Tallulah Tu Bow studded headband
9. Stella McCartney stud embellished sweater

18 comments:

  1. I like those ballet flats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with # 2 and # 3!

    xo Lynzy
    http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't own anything with studs-to harsh for me...but I do love that 1st clutch!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i got shoes by Candela like no 5 - :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUMMY! I am loving studs!! I just eyed an insane pair of CL studded flats, I want them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm absolutely LOVING numbers 1 and 3 -- too cute!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like those ballet flats, too! I love studs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love studs! Always have ever since my teenage punk years :) So would love to get that mini skirt. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Studs have recently become a borderline obsession of mine. I find myself wanting to buy every studded item I see! Those black booties are anotoher one to add to my long list of studded items I want!

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  10. The clutch and booties are amazing!! I really need a pair of booties for the fall.

    xo M

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow love that clutch and those Briown shoes!!!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love everything! Miu Miu sure knows how to do shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just found your blog...I dig it! My wardrobe feels awfully plain compared to your selections! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a stud slut tooooo!!!!! I'm so obsessed half my wardrobe is studded. I hope this look stays around for a while ....

    I want #3 & #7 like nobody's bizzznesss

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh plz pass number 3. i love it so much. and that is no secret!!

    xoxo,
    carrie

    ReplyDelete
  16. For a while, I was afraid to rock studs. Now I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely thoughts xx Nikki

With Love, Nikki