I consider myself an experienced shopper, but when it comes to shopping for my uncles, I know I can't go wrong with a bottle. Whether you are bringing one to holiday party, or giving as a gift, these bottles are some of our personal favorites and will not disappoint. The Sheep Dip in particular has been praised by every man in my family as their favorite Scotch, making it the easiest gift I've ever had to shop for... in bulk.
Check out my other Holiday Shopping Guide here.
1. Sheep Dip Premium Malt Whiskey (1990), $60
2. Highland Park Single Malt Whiskey, $50
3. Cakebread Cellars Napa Valley Merlot, $55
4. Shingleback Granache, $20
5. Bulletin Place Chardonnay, $15
6. Pink Prosecco, $20
7. Veuve Clicquot, $50
8. L'Artisan Parfumeur Fou d'Absinthe, $150
9. Raspberry Chambord, $40