Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Shops worth visiting

LF Stores
www.lfstores.com
New York, Miami, LA
LF is an eclectic mix of rock star glam and vintage must haves. The boutiques have a chaotic nature to them with folded items stacked to the ceiling and random shoes and boots strewn about. This boutique is worth visiting though. Once a year they have a 60% off sale on everything in the store, where I have purchased some of my favorite staples including my new magenta scarf adorned with ivory hearts.

Alice in Hulaland
www.aliceinhulaland.com
Maui, HI
I visited many local shops while visiting Maui, but this tiny boutique in Paia town remains close to my heart. The shop is filled with unique and quality tees and dresses. I purchased an "Alice in Hulaland" logo tee, which after returning to NY became my all time favorite t-shirt.

White Trash Furniture
www.whitetrashnyc.com
New York, New York
This small furniture shop in the east village is worth popping into if your in the hood. The tiny store carries lots of second hand mid century pieces including dressers, tables, credenzas and chairs. The walls are trimmed with old prints, photos and tile art pieces from the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely thoughts xx Nikki

With Love, Nikki