Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Quest for the perfect black boot

Its been about a month now that I have been searching for a tall/OTK black boot with a 2-3" heel. One that I could potentially go shopping in all day in and not tear my feet apart.
It's become a bit of an obsession at this point, resulting in many purchases and many returns.

I tried Dolce Vita's Wilde boot which was perfect from the front, but a little bit "pretty woman" in the back.
Then I went for the Report Irving boot which I adored!... but the calf width was enormous on my leg at almost 20" around.

Im not sure which is next but I know I can't stop until I find it.
I love these Balenciaga platform boots that Ashley Olsen wears.



These Dolce Vita Eve boots are also on my wish list. I'm hoping to get a pair before spring to wear with mini skirts and leggings. How cute are they!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely thoughts xx Nikki

With Love, Nikki